|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 27, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
Aqleh Engineering Consultant LLC is a local firm of consulting engineers based in Dubai, and is offering a variety of Consulting Engineering Services, specializing in the design and construction management of Transportation and Infrastructure projects. AEC is currently looking for a Civil Engineer.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings with project team, client, contractors, sub-contractors and other stakeholders.
- Inspect site conditions prior to start of construction activities.
- Verify the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works and check for obstructions. Ensure foundation works are completed in accordance with specifications and relevant building codes and meet the load bearing requirements of the construction.
- Review of civil works technical submittals in a timely and accurate manner conforming with the design requirements of the contract and local design standards.
- Document the condition of any defects or discrepancies and report to the Senior Civil Engineer and/or the Lead Engineer.
- Witness all tests of concrete and steel to ensure compliance with specifications and relevant building codes.
- Inspect the ongoing construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
Complete all inspection reports and paperwork in accordance with QA/QC procedures.
- Prepare daily logs and reports.
- Relevant degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University.
- Dubai experience preferred, regional experience minimum.