|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 26, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
Hegazy architects is a multi-disciplinary planning and design firm that revolves around the urban environment. In Hegazy architects, we persevere to provide highly distinct levels of service in the fields of urban master planning & design, architectural & interior design, landscape, urban market research & design programming, real estate investment advice, building engineering & value engineering consultancy, and construction management. Company requires eligible candidates for the vacancy of Civil Engineer.
- Preparation, evaluation of field conditions, design requirements, and/or reports.
Visits project sites to obtain and analyze topographical and/or existing conditions of structures and other details of sites.
- Reviews project scope and confers with project engineer concerning tasks required such as plan.
- Calculates dimensions, profile specifications, and quantities of materials.
- Prepares or directs preparation, calculations, specifications, plans, construction documents, and inspection schedules for projects.
- Review material shop drawings and conduct periodic on-site observations of work during construction to determine conformance of project to design specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering.
- Candidate with the 5 years of Dubai experience.