|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
A leading Contracting company in Dubai hiring suitable candidates for the post of Civil Engineer. Candidates who are interested can send latest resume.
- Supervise the labours and sub-contractor production and take the responsibility to achieve the job on time.
- Managing a mid-size construction company in Dubai and acknowledging rules and regulations of the country.
- Ready for market challenge and meet the target given by the company.
- Meet the Deadline and complete the task on time as approved by consultant and owner.
- Controlling inventory levels and monitor the in and out materials.
- Ready to share loss and profit in each project.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and studying reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition, terrain, hydrological characteristics, and related topographical and geologic data.
- Determines project costs by calculating labour, material, and related costs.
- Designs construction projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares feasibility study by analysing engineering design; conducting environmental impact studies; assembling data.
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Fulfils project requirements by training and guiding operators.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains operations by enforcing project and operational policies and procedures.
- Maintains project data base by writing computer programs; entering data; completing backups.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Graduate in Civil Engineering with experience in U.A.E for Minimum 5 Years.
- Company will take the responsibility for Visa, Examination Fee, etc. in case of passing the DM exam only.
- Indian Civil Engineer only, who passed/ready to pass G+12 Exam in D.M(Dubai Municipality).
- CAD, AutoCAD, Design Skills, Site Development, Database Design, Planning, Conceptual Skills, Legal Compliance, Drafting, LISP, Problem Solving.
Benefits : Salary + Medical Insurance + Accommodation and allowances + Transportation Expenses.