|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 6, 2018|
We are looking for a cashier in Dubai. Interested Candidates can apply.
- Ensure that all cash-handling colleague have adequate monetary change throughout their work shifts.
- Provide monetary change colleagues with hotel floats after approval from Director of Finance.
- Release due backs to hotel cashiers, as required and maintain a register for issue and receipt of due backs.
- Make petty cash disbursements according to established policies.
- Reconcile and prepare petty cash replenishment every week and submit to Director of Finance or Assistant Director of Finance for approval prior to payment.
- Perform a daily cash count of the General Cashier’s float and report all counts / discrepancies to the Director of Finance and/or Assistant Director of Finance for approval.
- Any discrepancies must be reported to the Director of Finance and/or Assistant Director of Finance immediately.
- Prepare a monthly summary of float counts and must tie to the General Ledger house bank account.
- Candidate should be graduate and have experience as cashier.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must have analytical skills.
- Experienced in Accounting System.