|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
Win Group brings together world-class IT talents and exhibits its technological leadership and expertise through the latest technologies. Now company hiring candidate for the post of Call Center Team Leader.
Duties & Responsibility:
- Provide satisfactory resolutions to customer issues escalated from the Contact Centre Agents.
- Ensure high priority in delivering service excellence in both themselves and the team that is in line with established quality assurance standards.
- To prepare daily, weekly and monthly performance reports for review and to complete necessary administrative tasks.
- To efficiently answer customer enquiries.
- To monitor and maintain the departmental key performance indicators as outlined by management.
- To be available to support Contact Centre staff when required, including taking calls during peak / overflow periods.
- To provide a safe and healthy work environment.
- To assist with coaching / training of the Contact Centre Agents to ensure that they achieve or exceed company expectations for quality and service by providing regular, constructive feedback and guidance to develop employees to their full potential.
- Relevant tertiary qualification of at least one year.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and motivate staff within a team environment.
- Must be Bilingual – knowledge of Arabic & English is mandatory.
- Good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise work and workloads across a team.
- Attention to detail, initiative and set high standards.