|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 13, 2018|
We are looking for a Business Development Manager lead business development initiatives across the full range of the Agency’s services from the opportunity lead phase through the contract phase.
The Business Development Manager will be tasked with:
- Identifying a client’s business objectives and pitch effective solutions that will meet these objectives.
- Running the end-to-end pitch process, including assessing initial opportunities, collaborating with key internal stakeholders on pitch deliverables, interfacing with prospective clients, creating written RFP responses and proposals, and negotiating contracts.
- Gaining an intimate understanding of clients’ business strategy, product/service offerings, internal processes, organizational and decision-making structures.
- Conveying a strong understanding of the Agency’s value and service offering across product, strategy, technology, content, marketing, and media.
- Monitoring and maintaining the new business funnel, providing accurate and timely reporting and communication of all new opportunities to the executive team.
- Developing proposal and pitch materials, initial POVs on prospective clients’ businesses, strategic presentations, and all written components of a proposal.
- Experience in an agency environment, ideally in business development, strategy, or client services.
- Experience creating project estimates – time and budget
- Ability to create strong relationships with senior clients, communicating 1:1 over phone and email.
- Comfortable working closely with executive leadership on both the agency and client side.
- Experienced and comfortable presenting to clients.