|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 12, 2019|
We are hiring experienced candidates for the post of Associate Service Technician. Candiadtes is responsible to deliver highest degree of skills in the installation, maintenance, and repair of center pivot, linear irrigation systems and ancillaries in accordance with company standards and best practices where applicable.
- Assist dealer technicians in installation, commissioning and troubleshooting faults.
- Independently perform troubleshooting and diagnose faults in center pivots, linears and ancillaries.
- Generate parts and service RFQs from customers or through dealerships.
- Visit dealership premises and carry out audit on tools, equipment and service vehicles
- Encourage dealerships in launching preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure dealerships are up to date with regards to software access, update and service tools (laptops, serial cables, etc).
- Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Diploma holder.
- Minimum two years’ experience in automation/electronic controls.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Expertise in the use of influence, team participation, consensus building and dealer/customer/grower communication.
- The ability to establish and cultivate excellent working relationships with dealers and customers
- Passion and integrity with the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results.