|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 11, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
ATRACO is one of the leading and most trusted clothing apparel manufacturer in the region which was founded in 1986. Now company hiring candidates for the post of Administrative Assistant in Human Resources Department.
- Serve as Front Desk Receptionist; greet vendors and customers entering the office.
- Works closely with employees at all levels within the organization.
- Back-up the executive assistant during times of absence.
- Answers routine general HR inquiries from employees.
- Accurately maintains employee personnel files.
- Coordinates recruitment activities, interviews, and evaluates the hiring process by coordinating job posting on the website, interview schedules, and occasionally performing telephone interviews, interviews, evaluates candidates for open positions, and reference check. Maintains records related to same.
- Manages the tracking of vacation and personal time accruals in the HR system.
- Inputs information into the HR system including new hire information, benefit updates, wage updates, notes etc.
- Assist with Human Resources team with planning, and executing employee events.
- Process health and welfare plan enrollments and terminations. Process required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper employee deductions.
- Handle all travel arrangements and itinerary preparation for employee professional development and candidate recruiting.
- Interface with IT department on proper functioning of office equipment.
- All Other Duties as Assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least 2 years administrative/office management experience.
- Female Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred for this position.
- Experience should be minimum 3 to 5 years in a reputed Company.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to articulate relevant information in an organized and concise manner.
- Proficient PC skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, etc. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational and time management skills are required for success in this position.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Must have the ability to proactively work independently with minimal supervision.
Salary range would be between AED 3000 to 3500 plus other benefits.