|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
We are looking for an experienced Accountant in Dubai.
Industry: Package/Freight Delivery
- Ensuring accurate posting of accounting entries in general ledger and periodic closing of book of accounts.
- Ensuring Fixed Assets accounting close on monthly basis and related entries
- Preparing and interpreting periodic reports, accounts, financial statements and commentaries as and when required by the Management.
- Computing and managing VAT and other Tax reporting /filing requirements as per Law.
- Prepare and assist in annual budgets and monitoring the period actual against budget with necessary commentaries.
- Oversee and manage account payable and banking function and improve internal controls and process.
- Monitoring and coordinating year-end and quarterly audit assuming the sole responsibility.
- Implement and maintain accounting and compliance policies and procedures to ensure an appropriate level of control over the company’s assets and financial records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Accounting /Commerce with minimum 5 years experience in Finance and Auditing.
- Excellent communication skills - specifically good spoken and written English.
- Must have a proficient accounting knowledge and reporting skills as required by regulations.