|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 3, 2019|
We are looking for experienced candidates for the post of an Accountant in Dubai.
Industry: Information Technology
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Responsible for day to day book keeping,entering bills, invoices, payments into the accounting system, for creating Journal Vouchers in to the accounts system, and verifying invoices sent by vendors.
- preparing the company’s cash flow management tools, account balance reports and cash allocations.
- Maintain accurate electronic spreadsheets for financial and accounting data.
- Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll reports and tables.
- Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
- Prepare, review, reconcile, and issue bills, invoices, and account statements according to company procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- One to two years of accounting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs with emphasis on Excel.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working with ERP systems.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.