|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2019|
Looking for experienced Accountant Assistant in Dubai. Applicants who are interested can send CV.
- Produce relevant reports in respect to member accounts details.
- Prepare profit and loss statements as well as monthly closing reports.
- Manage vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions.
- Help with maintaining sales ledger and general ledger.
- Prepare, fulfill and distribute employee checks.
- Perform control accounts reconciliations.
- Receive, authenticate and post cheques as well as banking slips.
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and integrity of cash operations.
- Oversee the input and handling of financial data and reports for the company’s automated financial systems.
- Candidate should have bachelor degree in accounting.
- Practical experience in the same or related role is required.
- Excellent computer skills ie Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficient in accounting software.
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and accounting best practices.