|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
Techem is a reputed company which provide energy services worldwide for the efficient use of water and cooling. Now they hiring candidates for the position of Senior Accountant.
- Preparation of monthly forecasts and full year budget submissions.
- Calculation and booking of IFRS adjustments.
- Entering bank transactions in on-line banking.
- Month-end closing according to group guidelines and IFRS.
- Booking and reconciliation of bank statements.
- Booking of Intercompany charges.
- Preparation and accounting for quarterly VAT statements.
- Monthly inventory and foreign exchange revaluation.
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow statements.
- Accounting for monthly accrual vouchers.
- Supporting finance administrator (cheques, sales/purchase invoices, petty cash).
- Ad-hoc costing analysis.
- Ensuring compliance with group and local guidelines/regulations.
- Communication with auditors, tax advisors and lawyers.
- Supporting the Managing Director in all finance related matters.
- University graduate in accounting/finance/controlling.
- CPA/ ACCA qualified (of advantage).
- Experience from real-estate or energy utilities business is a plus.
- Experience in finance 3-5 years.
- Prior working experience from group company is a plus.
- Fluent English, Arab (of advantage), German (of advantage).
- Able to work independently.
- High level of personal integrity.
- Stress resistant.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Disciplined personality.