|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2018|
|send cv email@example.com|
EPM is a reputed company which is a UAE market leaders for Digital Identification Solutions and Security Solutions. Now they hiring candidates for the post of Senior Accountant.
- Responsible for scheduling and assigning tasks to subordinates and following up on work results.
- Responsible for receiving, storing and distributing the goods in the
- Keeping accurate inventory balances and maintaining a safe work environment in accordance with established policies and practices.
- Performing inventory audits at warehouse as scheduled.
- Raising the Sales Invoices and ensure the timely delivery of the goods to the Customer.
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the customers for the Outstanding Receivables.
- Daily updation of the Inventory records (such as Material Issues and Delivery note) in the accounting software.
- Handle all the banking activities and petty cash payments.
- Liaison closely with departments of the Company.
- Exhibits and maintains excellent and supportive relationships with all staff and customers.
- Experience in Inventory management and Accounts.
- Excellent English communications skills both verbal and written and a strong orientation for customer focus and teamwork.
- Proficient with MS Office and should be able to operate ERP software.
- Arabic Knowledge would be an advantage.