|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 13, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
CRM Middle East a leading company in Dubai hiring candidates for the position of Accountant and Admin Officer. Interested candidates please forward the latest CV.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Maintain proper books of accounts and provides financial statements and reports to the management by researching and analyzing accounting data.
- Prepare project profitability reports, man day cost, budget, P&L and financial forecasts
- Coordinate with auditors once a year for auditing.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Compiling and presenting reports, business plans, and financial statements.
- Assist in phone reception for executive and administrative departments
- Provide comprehensive support including scheduling meetings, coordinating travel, and effectively managing all essential tasks.
- Assist CEO, Managing Director and Project Manager for any administration tasks.
- Prepare and coordinate mail, faxes, and attendance records.
- Coordinating with PRO on staff related issues. track passport, labour card expiry dates and handle renewal requirements.
- Handle petty cash and reconciliation.
- Maintain stock of office, janitorial and kitchen supplies and reorders when needed
- Establish general filing system for safekeeping of corporate records, contracts, personnel documents, etc.; (maintain complete confidentiality of records)
- Bachelor degree holder in Accounting / Commerce/Finance.
- Candidates with one to five years experience as an Accountant.
- Preference only to female candidates.