|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 10, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
DUB Companies is an integrated real estate developer and asset manager in Dubai which was established in 2015. Company inviting applications from candidates for the post of Accountant/Financial Analyst.
- Prepare budget estimates, annual reports, cash flow predictions and pro forma analysis
- Maintain financial records and or accounting operations based on accounting principles.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments.
- project future revenues and expenses.
- Compute taxes, prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Carry out financial operational management of contracts or subsidies.
- Handle full-cycle accounting for a real estate portfolio including income producing and development properties with limited supervision.
- Conduct financial investigations and support external audits.
- Post secondary education in finance or accounting with chartered accountant designation.
- Candidates with 2-3 years professional experience in the field.
- Real estate investment and development experience preferred.
- knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Ability to utilize spreadsheet and accounting software systems.
- Candidates with strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.