|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 5, 2018|
|send cv firstname.lastname@example.org|
Liberty Medical group a reputed company requires urgently suitable candidates for the post of an Accountant. Candidates who are interested and meets the requirements can apply.
- Perform the processing and recording of accounts payable transactions and ensure that all invoices and staff reimbursements are paid accurately and in accordance with Finance policies and procedures
- Assist the Controller with the day-today, monthly and year-end operations of the Accounting/ Finance Department including budget review and analysis.
- Verification of expense bills and system updating.
- Manage the processing of cash receipts, recording of revenue and receivable and work closely with the AR Accountant to ensure that revenues and receivables in the system are reconciled.
- Cash reconciliation and deposit confirmation on daily basis.
- Manage petty cash related to office Expenses. Credit card reconciliation
- Perform the processing of functional and benefits expense allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses, fixed assets depreciation and recording of adjusting and reclassification journal entries.
- Responsible for Purchase requisition and ensure stock availability
- Assume AR responsibilities at clinics in AR Accountant absence.
- Prepare invoices and statement of accounts as and when required.
- Collection of overdue accounts and patient accounts reconciliation.
- Candidates with one to five years experience as Accountant.
- Good command in English both verbal and written.
- Filipino female candidates only.